Canada offers temporary resident permits for students in different levels of education, since the basic elementary grades until university studies.

To study in Canada, you must be accepted in a Designated Institution and prove that you have the required financial funds to pay for tuition, and living and travel expenses. Other requirements of background and medical check might be in compliance.

Student Permits are issued for

The student is entitled to bring his/her family members if applicable, and they will have the option to apply for work/student permit if eligible.

Then to apply for a Study Permit, it will be required to present:

Apply to Study Abroad at Your Dream Canada School

Book a consultation online

Immigration consultation

Professional advice to follow your dream to come to Canada as visitor, student or worker, temporarily or to become a Permanent Resident or Citizen.


Contact us

2002 Quebec Avenue – Suite 133 – Saskatoon, SK Canada

Phone: (306) 954-0498

Fax: 1-866-454-6470